Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'M SO EXCITED!

So far blogging has been great for me especially for my cupcake business. Just today I got this email...

Hi Alisha and Angie,
I just discovered your cupcake business and blog! I love what you do and your cupcakes look/sound great. I recently started a new blog just about cupcakes and Utah. I just posted about your beehive cupcakes and included some of your order and flavor information. Here's the post. I've included a link and appropriate credit to make sure my readers know you took the picture.
I've also included you in our Utah Cupcake Location/Information and Utah Cupcake Lovers pages. I'd love for you to join our Utah Loves Cupcakes Flickr Pool. I frequently pull and post pictures of cupcakes from our pool and would love to feature Cravings more on my blog. If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks!
Becky

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's so cool Alisha! Happy day!

Stephanie Kelly said...

That is freakin awesome...I guess some credit goes to me b/c I am the one who made your header! :) hahah just kidding!