Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update...

I'm a BIG boy now...well maybe not...
I got this toy giraffe for Dexton if he would go potty. I have had it on the counter for a couple of weeks now and Dexton still didn't care to go. I didn't want to push him, I just want him to go when he is ready. Well the other day the bathroom was shut and Angie and Dexton were no where to be found. I walked into the bathroom and saw Angie holding a cup of water with Dextons hand in it. All of a sudden..tinkle, tinkle, Dexton went potty!!! Angie and I went crazy, I got the giraffe gave it to Dexton and this was about a week ago and since then...no potty for Dexton. Oh well it will come soon enough :)

"Don't look at me!"
Dexton loves his Kenzi. Just got done with Santa and now just holding his candy can he got.
My mom invited us to go to their ward Christmas party down in Nephi. I know a lot of the people because that was the ward I grew up in. They had dinner, a program and of course Santa Clause came. It was a good time.
Dexton & Papa at the ward party

Santa Clause is coming to town...
Dave putting Dexton on Santas
This was Dextons 3rd time ever seeing Santa but I think this year was the 1st time he kinda knew who Santa was thought I really don't think he knew who he was.
Dexton sat on his lap but would not look at him lol!
Thanksgiving!
This year I decided to have Thanksgiving at my house. It was a small group just me, Dave, Dexton, Angie, Mom, Dad, & Kenzie but it was fun and the food was great just what Thanksgiving is all about :) Later we went to Daves Family and had Thanksgiving at his parents house. We probably gained 10pounds that day.

The turkey made papa tired. He fell asleep playing with Dexton in his room.
Our delicious Thanksgiving meal.
Dexton went to his very 1st friend Birthday Party. He had a blast!!!
They played a game and one of the things they had to do is go through this tunnel which was a hit. The kids loved it!
Dexton in the tunnel.

No comments: