Sunday, January 3, 2010

I threw my very good friend Erin a baby shower.
Erin has been waiting 10 long years for this miracle. Erin and her husband Craig are not able to have children so they have been trying for years to try to adopt. They were were trying with LDS services but they weren't getting any luck. LDS is probably the cheapest way to go if possible. It only costs 10% of your income to adopt a child. They finally went with a different agency and got this beautiful baby boy Crosby Allen Wise which cost $23,000. (You might have seen this story on the news. He was the baby that was born in the airplane and had to land in Denver. Here's his story This topic is so hard for me because me, my twin, and my little sis are all adopted. When I found out that different races were cheaper then others it floored me. I couldn't believe that. Adoption is so wonderful and I am so happy for her! Congrats Erin and Craig! And Crosby you are so very lucky to have such wonderful parents.






The Gift of Life
Submitted by: Samothrace
Author: unknown
The Gift of Life

I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.

For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
--- Unknown

No comments: