Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to me Part 2...








So my good friend Eric Toland's birthday is 2 days from mine so we celebrated our bdays together at a sushi/hibachi restaurant, Sakura. The hibachi was great but the sushi was ok. It's an all you can eat sushi place, but wasn't a huge fan. Good though, but not fantastic! It was a fun night with our friends. I have the best group of friends in the world! And later that night we went to pizza factory and got their yummy brownie/cookie dessert...omg heaven in your mouth! It was so good! Thanks to all my friends that made my birthday so great!!!
p.s. my family celebrated mine, Angie's, and McKenzies bday at Red Lobster. I forgot to take any pictures...dangit I hate when I do that! Thanks Mom and Dad! It was great!

1 comment:

Alecia and Sam said...

Alisha thanks for giving me the news on a new sushi place!! We love it!! Sam and I also went to Sakura and we didn't think it was great either!! Anyway, happy birthday to you!!