Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh Sh!*$!

So I have done a terrible thing, I have taught my almost 2 year old to say SH*%! I tend to have a potty mouth especially when I get hurt or get mad. I dropped groceries on my foot the other day and yelled out "Oh SH*&!" Dexton immediately started saying sh*&, sh&*, Sh*! At Disney he was in line saying it over and over. We were trying to make people think he was saying ship, ship. In church today he was saying it and today when I was getting him something to eat some food fell out of the fridge and Dexton says "Oh Sh*&!" He even says it more when we tell him not to say it so now we just say Oh ship, yeah ship pretending that is what he is saying but realisticly we know what he really is saying. What have I done!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha! Sorry Alisha but this is too funny! Of course I don't have any kiddos so I can't offer any advice. Good luck with this one!

AS Amber said...

Baaaaaaa! That's too funny! I say sh*t about 37 thousand times a day. I did a post similar to this one. You can see it here.

If my baby's first word is sh*t I won't be surprised at all.

I was at Chili's for lunch on Saturday. Missed you! There was a piece of freakin' cardboard in my mushroom jack fajitas. Nice. The manager was really nice about it though.

Today I'm going to the Chili's in West Jordan to meet a friend. I'll miss you!

Oh and my nephew stood up in Sacrament meeting when he was about 2 and YELLED.....SHIIIIIIIIIIT! Good times.

Linzee said...

That makes me laugh, ha ha!! I'm sorry to say but my kids will probably be learning lots more coming from my mouth! Better start watching now, ha ha. I am so jealous that you get to go to Disneyland, or anywhere for that matter, all the time. I guess Brandon needs to become a pilot. Looks like you have been having lots of fun!!

The Utah Whitt's said...

ha ha I love it!!! Seeing all you guys at Disney makes me want to go sooo bad, we will need to plan a trip.