Sunday, May 31, 2009

Class of 2013

We love our little sis!
This is McKenzie's science teacher Mr. McKay. McKenzie loves him. He actually taught Angie and I. He came and talked to us and he's still so mellow and funny. McKenzie loves him as a teacher and I'm pretty sure he likes her way better then he ever liked Angie and I. I know Kenzie is a better student then we ever were.
Papa and Dex, look they have the same facial expression
Class of 2013
Our class was way cooler 2000 baby!
Angie taking care of little Dex

My little sister graduated from 8th Grade last week. I know I know who graduates from 8th grade, we're from Nephi, go Juab :) It was an interesting invent I almost felt like I was at a talent show/piano rec idle. Thank goodness Dexton was asleep for most of it. Honestly I think he would have fallen asleep from it anways :) It was all good and Congrats Kenzie, we love you tons!

3 comments:

Kaydee said...

I totally agree with you, the class of 2000 was, and still is the coolest! Ha ha, I know that sounds so lame. I am so jealous of your dineyland trips! I thought we were fanatics, but I don't think we hold a candle to you. Maybe next time we will tag along!

Emily said...

I agree that Juab is a little strange with the way they celebrate things. Our high school graduation was my first exposure and I thought it was so weird how we were singing songs! It's still funny. 2000 just sounds like a cool year to graduate (and it was).

AS Amber said...

How fun! Congrats Kenzie! I almost fell asleep from boredom at my own high school graduation. They're all snooze fests!