Sunday, June 7, 2009

My 1st Wedding!






I usually don't post pictures of my cupcakes but I had to this time because it was my 1st wedding to make cupcakes for. It was so much fun to create these cupcakes with her colors plus so much work...500 cupcakes! You ask, how long does it take to make 500 cupcakes? About 2 days. Tuesday I started at 8am and didn't finish till 2am and Wednesday I started at 7am and didn't get done till 3pm plus finished it up Thursday. They rented out my cupcake tower which I think it made it look so eligant. I was so happy with the results! I have already done a 200 order for a wedding and doing another 300 for another wedding next weekend. Yae Cravings!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those turned out so cool! That's great you are getting so busy with your cupcakes. You are so talented.

The Utah Whitt's said...

Your amazing!!! I rreeaallyyy want one. I think Cravings is the perfect name for your cupcakes!!!