Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Before & After!

I am so proud of my hubby Dave! When we moved to AZ we both started to gain weight. We were never home, we both worked at Chilis so we were eating greasy Chilis almost everyday. Then we moved to Florida and it got worse. We were so busy we just ate junk or ate out mostly fast food. I always have worked out, I love it! Dave on the other hand has not. I was getting really nervous that he was going to go out of control and be obese (not that theres anything wrong with that) I just want him to be happy and be healthy. He wasn't happy with his body. He just kept saying when I move back to Utah I'll loose the weight. I'll have motivation, hiking, sports again, etc. I didn't believe him...2 years we have been back and he has lost over 35 lbs!!! Way to go lover!!! At 30 I think he looks the BEST he has ever looked. And Dave has always refused to run with me, now he is going to be running the 1/2 marathon with me in August! Yay Dave! You're probably wondering how he lost all the weight...well this part I get mad at everyday cause it's not FAIR!!!! But he eats like crap still, still drinks soda, but he excersizes almost 5 times a week, burning an average 800calories a day. He runs, walks up hill, and lifts weights. I'm so proud of him!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

Maybe its something in the water here in Utah?

Emily said...

Dave, that is so awesome. I am very impressed. Congrats!
Alisha, I agree that it is not fair how fast and easy guys can lose weight.