Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pie Eating Contest!

This was one of the events for Strawberry Days, Pie eating Contest. When I had entered we all thought it was Strawberry Pie (because of Strawberry Days) and it was a whole pie. Well it was good and bad, the bad no strawberry pie, the good it was only 2 pieces. The chocolate pie was good though. I convinced 2 of my friends to join me looking like idiots eating pie, Tava which is turned around and Christie which is sitting next to me. Oh how I love my friends, joining me in this silly contest when they did not want to. Thanks friends! :)
K, look at the 3 plates Christie still has a pie and a half still (when she only began with a pie and a 1/3 ha! ha!) and the women on the right is begining to eat her 2nd piece. Look at mine...almost gone. Yes I have a big mouth and it was all shoved in there. And look at the women behind us, her face is in shock.
Almost there...If you want to see me at my UGLIEST please scroll down. If you would like to not have nightmares tonight I would just exit now!!!
And the Winner is...ME!!! I think I had the whole pie in my mouth in less then 30 seconds! Am I bragging, yes I am. I might as well use my big mouth for something :) But real "eating contest" you are supposed to have everything swallowed and open your mouth when you are done. I just had all that pie shoved in my mouth and won. So I don't know if I would have won it if it had to be gone. But what did I win you ask, oh I won a $100 gift card wouldn't you eat pie for that! Oh wait that's what I was wishing to win, I won a UGLY green t-shirt that says Pie eating winner.

I'm sorry for those who decided to scroll down and look at this Chipmunk, pudding all over the face, crazy asian. It's not my finest but it was fun!

And did I mention this hiddious, ugly picture will be in the Pleasant Grove Paper. My husband is from Pleasant Grove and is going to be so embarrassed. He told me I should have told the news paper guy my name is Angie Wilson.
And Thanks Steph for the pictures!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning! Those pictures are great. Best of all is that you only won a t-shirt that says pie eating contest winner! Dave should be proud of you not ashamed. Congrats?

Linzee said...

Way to go Alisha!!! I am sure you are so excited for your awesome prize, I would be, ha ha