Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday Cake Contest


So my good friend Cindy believes in me so much she sent me an email to sign up for a birthday cake contest. I told her no I couldn't but when I was looking at my popcorn cupcake cake I thought, what the heck it doesn't cost anything I just have to enter it. So i just entered the birthday cake contest, and only if you have a minute I would love for you to vote for my cake if you want. You just vote for the popcorn cupcake cake it's on page 10 I think (it says Popcorn Cupcake Cake, by Alisha Nuttall) and the link is http://www.mixingbowl.com/group/contest/view.castle?fgn=cake and I promise you do not have to sign up for anything and it only takes a minute!!!

2 comments:

Linzee said...

Tuesdays work for me! The only problem right now is a computer chip went out in my car and it is on back order until Thursday possibly later, it is going on 2 weeks now and it sucks. So as long as it is in the evening when Brandon is here, I will have a car. Other than that I am open any time.

The Utah Whitt's said...

I VOTED I may be biased but I think it is the best!!