Sunday, June 21, 2009

Balls to the Wall

Our Team name was "Balls to the Wall"
I love my Dave! Anyone that doesn't really know Dave, he's a freaking superstar! He is good at anything he plays! He rocked it at our game!
Christie Moak watched all our games and helped keep score. She was our Biggest Fan besides Erin which I didn't get a picture of :( Thanks you guys for your support!
Bump...set..SPIKE it!!! Wow look at Will! He freaking slammed that ball in their face!
This is the results of 8 volleyball games. And my arms are still killing me but they feel much better!
No one got any pictures of me spiking the volleyball...yeah right!


So our friend Eric Toland loves Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days. He was the one that got us to do the pie contest and he is also the one that got our team together for the Strawberry Days Volleyball Tournament. I wanted to play but didn't really care if I did or didn't. I am so glad I played, it was so much fun. The 1st day we had to play 4 games at that was a killer. The 4th game we were drained and played like crap. Well the next day we had to play for Tournament. It was Double Elimination. Our first game we lost to a team we beat yesterday. Another horrible game. We talked and got our heads out of the gutter and won the next two teams. We played one more team to see who goes into the finals...we lost. Oh well, we did better then we thought we would and it was a blast. I now want to play on my wards volleyball team and can't wait to play next year. I loved it!!! Overall we came in 3rd wahoo! (Out of 5 teams :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Kelly said...

we had so much fun....I have a crap load of pictures of you guys playing too...I will email them to you. You will have to add them!