Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eating...and eating...and eating...

Our Beautiful Buffet waiting for us every day!

Roasted Lamb Shoulder...not the best.
Shrimp Scampi over rice with a delicious butter sauce and asparagus. Delicious!!!
Chocolate Lava Cake, it's no Molten LOL, but really.
Thinking "this is it? Oh but I can get 2nds!" But I didn't :) I controled myself, one of the only times.
Dave's Breakfast
We did not want to wait for a table in the "Dining Room" so we ate at the buffet for the 1st night. It was ok but it wasn't any "Dining Room" dinner :(
Our yummy duck dinner
What! It's just oranges :)
So this picture is priceless. We could not stop laughing when we saw this picture so I had to post it. And the face actually tells you how his food tasted. Not so good. Lamb shoulder, not a fan.
Our morning Breakfast in Cabo San Lucas

So anyone that has gone on a cruise you know you eat and eat and eat!!! There is food 24-7. And for the most part the food is really good!!! Knowing this Dave and I were at the Gym EVERY morning for at least an hour so we could burn off at least some of the calories we were eating. It was well worth it though. You can not diet and cruise at the same time. I guess you could but the desserts are so...good how could you!!!

No comments: