Monday, August 2, 2010

California here she comes...

So my twinner left me :(  She was sick of Utah so California she went.  With no job and no place to live she packed up her bags and drove to Cali.  She stayed with a friend for a couple of days and Dave and I found her a place with some LDS girls for a month so she could get settled and find a place of her own and a job hopefully.  I was hesitant for her to move but now that she is out there I think it's a good thing.  I hope she finds out who she is and what she wants, she deserves it!  I love my twinner so much, there were a lot of tears when she left but I know she will be back, plus she can't live with out her little Dex.  Thanks Angie for all the baby sitting, hanging out with me when Dave is gone, and just being there for me!  Love ya Ang!!!

1 comment:

Lyns said...

I bet it's hard to have her gone! Hopefully it's a fabulous thing for her.