Friday, November 5, 2010

Newborn Pictures and Dexton












I've been waiting to get Allie's newborn pictures done by Katie since I found out I was Pregnant.  She does such an awesome job and just has a different look then a lot of people do.  She wanted to video tape Allie to teach people how she poses babies to sit their chin on their hands so we got these pictures FREE!!!  Her cost usually $500!!!  I was so excited!  She is a good friend of ours.  Her brother is Dave's best friend.  We love her work and loved the pictures.  Thanks Katie!  peekaboo photos

5 comments:

Mary and Matt Sumsion said...

I LOVE all of these pictures! They are awesome.

The Mitchell's said...

Oh my goodness Alisha, these pictures are darling!! Your kids are just plain CUTE!!! :)

Lyns said...

SOOOOOO beautiful! I love every single one. You have the most darling kids!

Emily said...

Adorable! Where did you get all of the cute headpieces??

Christie Moak said...

The pictures are so precious!