Thursday, November 4, 2010

Whats 4 dinner 2night?



So I have decided to start a food blog.  I love to cook and I was talking to my friend the other day and she was asking me what I make for dinners.  I know that me and many of you struggle what to make for dinner.  So many options but you just can't think of anything so cereal it is again.  Well now that I am home more I am cooking dinner at least 5 out of the 7 nights.  I love it.  I love to experiment and have Dave and Dexton be my guinea pigs :)  For the most part Dave usually likes everything.  I always have him rate everything I make from 1 to 10, 10 being the best.  If it's a 5 or less it means he probably would only want it once a year.  If it's an 8 or more he would eat it probably once or twice a month.  I love when he loves it.  I always serve it to him on a plate because I want him to get the full effect of the dinner.  If he plated the food himself he might not dish it the way I would like it to be dished ha ha.  I'm not his slave though :) I love doing it!  I know it's weird but I love to watch people eat my food good or bad.  I will NEVER take offense if someone doesn't like my dish.  Thats life.  I don't always like what I make either.  I try my hardest to cook healthy.  Whole grains, lean meats, turkey instead of ground beef, veggies, you get it.  But I also like to splurge and make yummy desserts and fattening food.  All in moderation huh ;) So I hope you will follow my blog and leave me comments about the food.  Let me know if you made it and how it turns out.  Also let me know if you blog about something you made and I will add it to my blog.  Like I said earlier I struggle too to decide whats 4 dinner 2night!!!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Great idea! I will have to check it out.