Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dave & I just recently went on a 7 day cruise with Princess cruise lines to Mexico Riviera. We had so much fun...so much I just want to cruise for the rest of my life! My parents and McKenzie watched Dexton for us and Dexton loved it there. We had two formal nights (my favorite) we ate every night 5 course meal including frog legs, lobster, crab, prime rib, gourmet desserts, etc. We went dancing, comedy shows, broadway shows, they had a pop princess (american idol) contest which was awesome, live music and bands everywhere and gambling of course. We loved every moment of our trip and were so lucky to be able to go.

4 comments:

Linzee said...

Cute! Ang was just saying you went on a cruise! I am jealous, ha ha. Dexton is growing up and he is a doll!

Emily said...

I love all your pics from the cruise. It looks like you both had so much fun! One day when all this med school stuff is done we will all have to go on a cruise together!

The Utah Whitt's said...

Im Jealous! You guys look so cute!

Tessa said...

Hey there!! I went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera in May. I agree with ya about cruising for forever, it's the only way to travel!