Thursday, November 27, 2008

FAMILY PICS!







About 2 weeks ago we got family pictures done up by 7 peaks. Dexton was good for the most part but got very ancy at the end. Emily Menzie took our pictures. This was one of the few she has done. I thought she did an awesome job especially for being new. She also told me if I refer anyone she will do family pictures for only $80. I actually found her at Chilis. I was serving her and her husband and complaining about how expensive pictures are. She told me she actually is starting to take pictures and she gave me a great deal and I couldn't pass it up. I am so happy I had her do them.

7 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

Alisha this is Alecia Stoddard.. How are you? First of all your little boy is SO cute and the family pictures are adorable! The fact that you make cupcakes is great too and I am glad Angela is doing well. I am adding you as a link on my page so I can stay updated on your life!! Take Care!!

lonnyanddeanne said...

Hey Alisha- got your message- so good to hear from you! You have an adorable family and you are just as beautiful as ever! It sounds like things are going well for you guys. I'm excited to keep in touch this way!

Emily said...

Cute pictures. She did a great job! I love the picture at the top of your blog.
That is so funny that your mom is actually buying the manshaver for your dad! John and I thought it was totally disgusting which is why we put it on our blog!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Stephanie Kelly said...

I love these pic.s they are so good!

Linzee said...

These pics are adorable! You have such a cute little family!

The Utah Whitt's said...

She did a great job they turned out awesome!

Annie McEwan said...

Hey Alisha. Your little boy is so cute! I'm so jealous your run a cupcake business. I will definitely have to order from you sometime. Sounds like you and your sister are doing good. Glad to see you're a blogger.