Friday, November 14, 2008

"I love to Clean!"

Dexton loves to help me with everything, but he especially loves to help me sweep the floor. He is always taking my big broom and trying to sweep. Well I was at Ross the other day and found this cute kids broom and dust pan for only $5.99. He absolutely loves it and he actually has a place in our kitchen he specifically puts his broom at. Now all I need is a vacuum for him, he also loves that. If anyone hears about a good deal, let me know!!!


Dexton putting the silverware away. "Good Job!"
Dave has taught Dexton the asian bow, he is so smart...jk he is actually clapping for himself.
Dexton running back to the dishwasher, he got so excited. This was the 1st time I let him help me.
Almost Done.

1 comment:

Linzee said...

He is so cute and that is awesome that he is helping you out already!!