Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Hungry!





Dexton is a bottomless pit. He is ALWAYS hungry. I'm not complaining though because I have friends and family that have kids that won't eat and I can see that is a huge struggle. But anyways I was in the other room getting ready and I couldn't hear Dexton so I am wondering what he is getting into, there he is in the living room, found a granola bar, bit it open and trying so hard to get as much as he could out with the little hole he had bitten through. (And I had just fed him breakfast.) I thought it was so funny, my little piggy :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love that he bit a hole in the wrapper. That is great. And his face is so innocent.

Lyns said...

He is too cute! Above all else, one thing I've learned being a mom is that quiet NEVER means something good. :)