Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Dinner




Well Dave and I decided (being in the restraunt buisness for so long and the fact is Valentines day is the BUISIEST day of the year to go out) to never celebrate Valentines on Valentines Day...but my mom and dad wanted us to all go out. Everywhere we looked was about an hour to 2 hour wait. So I called Angie and Outback was on a 2 hour wait but Angie got us in. Thanks sis!!! So we had dinner and Angie served us. Thanks mom and Dad for taking us out!
Dave and I actually decided to veto Valentines Day because we kinda think it's a rediculous holiday. We think it's just an excuse for people to spend lots of $$$ on their spouses or just do something nice once a year when you should be doing that often. But saying that I worked till almost midnight Friday night and I came home the lights were off with candles lit, a blanket laid out on the floor and Dave sitting there waiting for me and gave me a massage. I ran over to him and hugged him and said "I thought we vetoed Valentines" and he said he was just doing it to be nice and let me tell you I do have the best husband because he does give me massages atleast once a month. Thanks babe I love you!!!

No comments: