Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm 27!!!!!!!!!!

So I have the best twin ever! Dave was gone flying on my birthday so Angie threw me a semi-surprise birthday party at Iggy's. I say semi because 2 of my friends accidentally told me. It was so much fun defiantly one of my Top Best Birthdays ever. Thanks so much Angie! I love you so so much! Your the BEST!!!
(p.s. Angie is having herself a B day party wed, that is why this one is just for me, she's the best!)

I love my Twin!

Just some of my friends that came. I have the best group of friends ever! We hang out all the time and I mean all the time, atleast once a week, if more. These guys are the best! They would do anything for you!!! Thanks you guys!
Angie got me my favorite game of all times...Settler of Catan

Angie knew how much I loved the carrot cake from Outback so she bought a whole one for my B-day Cake!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like so much fun!

Emily said...

John and I love Settler's too! We just played it for the first time over Christmas!