Monday, March 9, 2009

No....not the cupcakes!

So one of the reasons it's hard to have my cupcake buisness at home, Dexton always wants one. About 30 min before this picture I had just took the cupcakes out of the oven. Dexton ran over and pointed at them and said "cupcake" but in his little words. I told him no, 5 min later I was on the phone and I turn around and Dexton pulled over the pan and hurried and grabbed a cupcake and shoved it in his mouth. All I could do is laugh, and he started laughing too. It was so cute. Thank goodness though these were just me experiementing they were not for anyone. Hew!



St. Patrick Cupcakes. These are what they looked like after Dexton took one :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Alisha!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!
Those cupcakes look yummy... no wonder Dexton wanted some. Who can blame him?