Sunday, March 8, 2009

My baby is growing up.





"Help me mama!!!"

So last summer Dexton loved to play at the play ground but I had to be right by his side because he could hardly climb up the steps and there was no way he would have dared to gone down the slide by himself nor be able to do it by himself. I took him to the park the other day and there he went running up the stairs, looked a little hesitant to go down so I gave him a little push and from that point on he loved it. I bet for 45 min he just went up and down that slide. It was so cute but so sad, he didn't need me anymore though he did want to climb up this fence thing and he couldn't do it alone so I had to help him with that. They grow up so fast :(

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yeah, I cannot believe how fast he has grown up. I'm sad I'm missing it all. But at least with your blog I have regular updates!!