Sunday, July 26, 2009

Strawberry for the 24th!

So for the 24th we went with friends and family up to Strawberry. It was fun, hot, rainy, and not what I was expecting when I thought of us camping. It was really like we found a spot and camped, no bathrooms and water. It was a little too much for me. I love to camp but I like to be in a camp site. It was a good experience and would I do it again, I would. Dexton loved it and just watching him having a blast was well worth it!
What can I say, it's Eric :)
Dinner on the table

Just eating
Mmm...

Christie showing us our dinner
Our dinner Crawfish, potatoes, onions, and corn on the cob
Joe fishing for crawfish
Kendall and BJ after catching their first crawfish
BFF's playing in the infested fish water
Dave taking Dextons gross fishy clothes off him
Dex suntanning :)
Dave fixing hot chocolate for everyone
Dexton riding with his Uncle Kendall, cousin Kamryn and friend Hallie
Everytime anyone went on a 4-wheeler Dexton wanted to ride too.
Me and my Dexton on the boat looking for fishies!
Dex on the boat
Will getting us firewood
Eating yummy tinfoil dinners mmm!
The crawfish were our babysitters for a while. The kids could not get enough
Our dinner that night
Dallin holding one of the crawfishes.

Dex just waking up. He always is in a good mood waking up if he realizes he has slept with mama and dad. He never sleeps with us so when he does he loves it!

The kids watching a movie

Our campsite and our tent
Dexton warned out
Dexton and Dave posing the same way for the camera and we did not do this on purpose.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have never had crawfish before. Looks like you had fun. I forget that the 24th is a holiday. I am more of a campsite kind of person myself. I appreciate a bathroom with toilet paper myself!

Camille said...

Alisha, you're such a cutie! I've been craving your cupcakes... one of these days (after I lose the extra lbs I gained from the last order) I'll have to order some more! :)
P.S. Thanks for posting a link to my blog! :)

AS Amber said...

Did the crawfish scream when you cooked 'em? I went to a youth conference when I was a teenager to Flaming Gorge and the boys all cooked a million crawfish just to hear them scream. Gross.

That last picture of your hub and baby is PRICELESS!!!

And ya, I need a campsite, too. And I've even got a nice trailer!