Thursday, July 30, 2009

No! You didn't even get burnt!



So as you can see below last weekend we went camping at Strawberry. Well we didn't even bother to put sunscreen on Dexton because he has been in the sun so much and NEVER burns we didn't even think about it. For heavens sakes he's been to Disney twice and been in the sun ALL day long for days and never burnt so why would he now. Well two days ago when I went to wake Dexton up his face was peeling! I was like NO! You didn't even burn how can your face be peeling. I was crossing my fingers hoping if we caked him with lotion it would get better because TODAY was the photo shoot of Naartjie. So I emailed Katie (the photogropher) to see what I should do. She asked for me to send in a picture so I did. I then got the bad news :( She said it looked pretty bad so not to come in. I know sad. She said though he will be in the next shoot but it's still sad. He has never burned or peeled why this week. Oh well thats life :)

No comments: