Saturday, August 1, 2009

HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR CUPCAKES?


So the other day I was talking to a couple of my friends about cupcakes. My friend Tava bought a cupcake from this place in the University Mall and had me try it. I thought it was good, she thought it was ok. It was very light and fluffy where she and my other friend said they like them more dense.
So my question for everyone "How do you like your Cupcakes"
Moist and Dense
or
Light and Fluffy
And
How much frosting do you like?
Very little, Medium, or as much frosting as cupcakes.

Please let me know I really need to know what most people like and who better to ask then my best costumers...friends and family!
Thanks a million!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know about the first question. But on the frosting too much is better than not enough. If you have lots you can always take off some frosting but if you don't have enough then the cupcake is lacking. That being said I am a medium type of person. But the important part is, what Looks good. My final not expert opinion: have enough and then whatever looks the best. Did that even make any sense?

Annie Nielson said...

I have a huge sweet tooth so I can help with this question, haha. I like my cupcakes moist and dense with alot of frosting. If you put alot of frosting, you can always take some off if you don't like it. But you can't add more if you bought the cupcake.

That's my opinion :)

P.S. I just had Jake's newborn pics take at Peekaboo. She said Dex was going to be one of the models for that photo shoot she is doing. Way to go Dex! Is that the one he missed because he was peeling??

Tessa said...

I like moist and dense with lots of frosting =) Your cupcakes look amazing and so good! I'm wondering if you have a gluten-free version? I'm having the hardest time finding good (aka normal) tasting gluten-free sweets. If you made a good batch of those I guarantee you could make big $$$ Let me know.

malia said...

hey alisha!
i found your blog from natalie wilkin's. i hope you don't mind if i add you to my list o' blog friends. i have a blog too. if ya wanna see it, email me and i'll invite ya. :) malialittlefield at gmail dot com.
hope you're doing great!

The Utah Whitt's said...

moist and dense medium frosting but you already knew that