Monday, August 10, 2009

You've got to move it! move it!

Alright, beware these pictures are a little scary...
So our good friends Alex and Tava threw this awesome 90's Party for Alex's Birthday.
They had a BIG DANCE PARTY!
We danced all night to 90's music.
Why 90's you ask...Alex's absolutly loves the 90's and the music.
It was so much fun and whoever said you need to be drunk to have this much fun!
Though I wish I could have said I was drunk and that's why I looked like a freaking FOOL! :)

What the hell am I doing!
What the hell is he doing... I think it's Ben doing the worm???
Alex doing...???
Tom Dancing???
Steph moving it like Gwen Stafani!
Go Kim!
Alex attempting the one leg jump
Will doing the one leg jump
Christie showing off her moves!
What the $%#! Isn't that guy 40 something LOL
Just Kidding it's Alex freaking showing us how to really dance!
Oh I just love Christie!!!
Can you believe Christie is with this guy. This is one of those situations you think to yourself..."How did that guy get that girl?" LOL!!!
Don't they just look so cute together!
Stephanie & Eric
Will dressing in the 90's
Trying to look cool and hip...
Old man Eric and baby Andy

1 comment:

AS Amber said...

That looks like so much fun! I love your overalls. Reminds me of..well...the NINETIES!!!

I'm so excited to meet "Asian Angie"!!! That's what my friend called her. LOL

I have my classroom thing on Tuesday and start training on Wed. So excited!!!