Monday, August 10, 2009

THE RESULTS ARE IN...

THERE WERE 1,809 RUNNERS
I PLACED #361 AND RAN IT IN 1:48:02
DAVE PLACED #1,076 AND RAN IT IN 2:08:27
ALEX PLACED #1,443 AND RAN IT IN 2:21:30

My time running this race last year was 2:02 so ran it alot faster this year. And my time in Salt Lake was 1:49 so beat that race by a min. Wahoo!
Dave did freaking amazing.
Alex thought for sure he would have 12 min miles and ran it way faster then that!
This was Dave's and Alex's first race ever.
Way to go guys!!!
I look forward to running many many more races with you guys!!!

2 comments:

Linzee said...

Congrats that is awesome!! I wish I had the desire to run, but just not for me, ha ha. But that is so exciting!!

AS Amber said...

Good job, girlie!!! I'm so proud of you! I have so many friends that run and they love it! I'm just too damn lazy...