Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I WANT THIS!


2010 StreetStrider ETX Biggest Loser Edition


The StreetStrider mobile elliptical combines jogging, cycling and skiing motions into a fun indoor/outdoor activity with a proven high calorie burn rate.

The StreetStrider has an intuitive lean to steer system and provides a low impact full-body workout. The StreetStrider also folds for ease of transportation and storage.

Accelerate your weight loss TODAY with a 2010 StreetStrider ETX Biggest Loser Edition!

Price ONLY: $1,999.00





So just watched the Biggest Loser while scarfing down a big bowl of ice cream and brownies. Yeah I felt a little guilty stupid Jillian :) But they advertised this awesome "bike/treadmill" on the show and I want it so bad! It looks so freaking cool and I've been wanting to do something different besides running outside. So if anyone would like to get this for me for Christmas or my b-day I will love you forever. It's not that expensive it's only $1,999. That's not bad right. There's no price for getting into shape :)LOL!!!

1 comment:

Steve and Jenny Hunter said...

That does look like fun. Too bad it costs so much!