Sunday, March 6, 2011

5 MONTHS

Oh my goodness how time flies!  Allie just turned 5 months and I have been saying for a month that she is almost 4 months.  On all the videos I have been recording I have said she is almost 4 months and then one day I realized oh my gosh she is 4 months she is almost 5 months!  She is too little to be 5 months :(  Oh this makes me so sad.  My baby is growing up too fast.  Allie is turning on her side, grabbing toys, holding her head up somewhat during tummy time, and figuring out how to hold things and put them to her mouth.  Allie is still not sleeping through the night.  She still wakes up 2 to 3 times a night.  Dexton was sleeping through the night at 2 months but it doesn't help that Allie has been sick a lot lately.  She is my Angel, my precious, my baby girl, my beautiful Allie!  Oh how I love this little girl!

No comments: