Sunday, March 6, 2011

Run Dave Run!






Dave and I had our mind set that we were going to run the Moab 1/2 marathon this year but our friend convinced us to run the St. George 1/2 marathon instead.  It was 1/2 the price of the Moab, holy cow running is expensive!  I immediatly signed  both of us up back in October.  I thought for sure I could be ready to run in January...I wasn't.  We paid $40 each for us to run and I just didn't feel like I was ready nor did we have sitters so that was $40 down the drain.  This was the 1st time I got to just watch and support Dave running.  It was so fun watching him come in and cheering him on.  Man I miss running!  We had so much fun though down in Sunny St. George.  We visited my Aunt and Uncle which I haven't seen for a while.  Dave and Dexton went swimming.  There was no way I was going to get my chubby self in a swim suit lol.  Dave of course got us our hotel room and like always was so nice.  Because Dave stays in hotels a lot he always want to stay in nice ones when we go on vacations.  I'm so glad we got to come down for a couple of days and have a mini vacation with our little family.

No comments: