Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cheesecake Factory


Dave is on reserve for the whole month of January. It's nice cause Dave gets to stay home more and get to hang out with Dexton and me. He hasn't had to go in yet but of course on our anniversary he gets called to work, bummer, but it actually worked out cause Dave, Dexton, and I were all really sick so we probably wouldn't have gone out anyways. So Thursday I got the night off from work, my awesome sistern'law Lisa watched Dexton while Dave and I went out. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory which was AWESOME! I got the Navajo sandwhich and Dave got the fish tacos. Dave didn't like the corn tortillas so we switched meals and I loved the fish tacos and he loved the sandwhich. Little pricey but so...good! Then that night we went and saw 7 pounds, don't worry I won't tell you anything about it I hate it when people ruin the movie for you but I will say I didn't like it, thought it was slow, but a great story, Dave on the other hand really liked it but said he probably wouldn't see it again.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I didn't know there was a Cheesecake Factory in Utah. I've really been gone for a long time... My favorite is their avocado egg rolls! Try them next time.