Thursday, January 15, 2009

GO PILOTS!!!

When I heard this story I was feeling a lot of emotions mainly pilots need to be appreciated more! This pilot from great training saved all these peoples lives. Now I see why Dave stresses so much every time his annual or biannual training in the simulator comes up. Lets remember there were 2 pilots flying this airplane and we have to thank both of them for saving these lives. My heart goes out to those who were hurt but so happy no one died from this tragic event.

2 comments:

Wyatt and Nikki said...

Hey Alisha!! It's Nikki (Trisha's sister) my blog is private so send me your e-mail to wyattw@nebonet.com so I can let you in!! Anyway's I'm wanting to have a cupcake Dinosaur birthday for my little boy in may!! I'm needing 20 Dinosaur cupcake!!

Kaydee said...

I totally agree with you on the pilot thing. Man, I get stressed when I have to drive a couple of passengers around in my car! Dexton is getting so big. I think it's about time for baby #2 right? You asked before how I make my headers, I just use photoshop and then put it on as a picture. I don't know if that makes sense. I love your family pictures! You are such a georgous family.