Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

Dave and I are celebrating 7 years! I can't believe it, time has gone by so fast. We have so much to be thankful for especially for our little boy Dexton. He has made our life change and made us love each other more then ever. I love my Dave so much. He is so awesome. He gives me massages when I'm having a hard day or just to say I love you, he cleans my house magnificent, he works hard as a pilot and is gone and lonely in a hotel for 4 days out of the week, he is the best dad in the world, and he loves me with all his heart. Thanks Dave, I love you and can't wait to make more memories with each other!

Dave purposed to me at the Salt Lake City Airport. I was with my family returning from Florida and there he was with my friend Emily and with his friends and family with a bouquet of roses with a huge sign saying "Lue will you marry me" Lue is just a name he made up for me. When we were dating he would call me Alisha Lue and it just stuck and I love that he has a name for me. But right in front of everyone he got on one knee and purposed to me. It was PERFECT! Everyone started clapping when I said yes.





A look at the past. I don't think I have changed that much but I think Dave has changed more then me...for the good.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy anniversary. I still remember when you two got married! I was so so excited and thought you two were perfect for each other. And I still do. I think Dave is great! I just wish we lived closer so we could see you.

Linzee said...

Happy Anniversary! Time sure does fly! You two make such a cute couple