Monday, January 26, 2009

Coupons!


So I have been on this coupon kick. I subscribe to the Sunday paper now just so I can clip coupons. I am addicted. I told Dave the other day that he has the best wife ever cause I just went to Albertsons got $100 dollars of groceries for $40 all by using coupons :) Yes I'm that annoying lady that you get behind at the register that takes forever cause she has to use her millions of coupons, but it is so worth it! So I just wanted to let people know that at my clubhouse a lady is teaching us how to buy groceries for dinner for a family of 4 for $180 in a month, plus how to save lots of $$$ on groceries without having to go to 5 different stores. If you would like to go it's this Saturday, January 31st, 10am at the Cambria Club House. My favorite website is savvyshoppers.com it tells you all the HOT deals! It's great, and I know I'm a dork, but with the economy right now I have to be so sorry if you get behind me at the store :)

2 comments:

Lyns said...

Where do you live exactly? I SOOOO want to go to this! I had a chance to go to a workshop of hers, but was out of town. You can email me at lynsann@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Norma said...

I am the Columbus (Ohio) anti-coupon queen. Never use them. I could tell you why, but you do sound addicted!