Friday, April 17, 2009

1/2 Marathon!





I don't know who Dave is taking a picture of that is not me.

These are pics of last years 1/2 marathon my 1st and only one I have ran so far, Provo River 1/2 marathon. It was a blast but I got really sick that morning and almost had to not run I just kept thinking about the $30 I paid and made myself do it. I am so glad I did, I loved it and it even made my hubby want to run it this year with me. I have already signed us up. If anyone else wants to run it it is on August 8th! Tomorrow I am running my 2nd 1/2 marathon up in Salt Lake. I can't wait but sad cause my hubby has to fly so he won't be there :( If anyone wants to cheer for me at the finish line it starts at 6am thats not early....yeah right. Wish me luck I hope to get a better time then last year! Last years time was 2 hours 3 min. I'm shooting for 45 min flat or I guess 1 hour 45 min if I just jog...ha ha!

2 comments:

Lyns said...

I ran that 1/2 marathon a couple of years ago! It's a great one! I don't think I'll be ready for this year, ha ha, but count me in for 2010!

Woodlands said...

I am not sure I would make it:)