Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Baby!

Dave turned 30! I think he looks better then ever. He had a great day and he felt better then ever. He loved turning 30. He feels like he has accomplished so much and feels great about it. I always say "It doesn't matter how old you are its the way you feel is the true age you are!" He feels young and still looks it too. Happy birthday baby!

I got the Fish and chips...they were gross :(
Dave got the chimichanga and it was pretty good.


I love my Davey!

I took Dave out for his 30th birthday by ourselves. Thanks to my sistern'law and brothern'law they baby sat Dexton. Dave wanted to go somewhere we hadn't ever gone before. We decided to go to Squaters up in down town Salt Lake. It was ok not the best. They don't even do ANYTHING for birthdays which kinda sucked but we still had a good time. His real birthday bash doesn't start till next Friday. I am throwing him a HUGE party. I have been planning it for a year now. It's going to be so much fun...atleast I hope so. Happy birthday Baby! Thanks for everything you do for a little family! Love you tons!!!!

No comments: