Monday, April 27, 2009

Dave's 30th Birthday Lua!

Dave's party was a hit. I couldn't have wished it to be better. Everything turned out perfect. Dave had a blast and so did everyone else! Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating Daves 30th with us! We love you all tons!!!!












Dave opening up his birthday gifts. Thanks everyone!
Musical Beach Towels...(musical chairs) Christie was the last person on the towels!



Limbo Time! Tava and Dave both won the Limbo. I never knew Dave could bend that way...wow!







Best Costume goes to Ben Moak and 2nd Place goes to Angie. I told Angie not to get a better outfit then me of course she does. :)
We are singing to him.

This cake was on FIRE! Who's the wierdo behind me?

Dave and his very best friend Adam
Dave's Birthday Cake

They danced with these balls on a rope and they kept getting stuck in all the decorations. They did good anyways.

They had some of us girls learn how to hula. It was funny and embarrassing.



The DJ for the show. He was great he made sure to make Dave feel like it was his special day!
The Hawaiian dancers

Our Hawaiian Attire

Some of our friends


I made this volcano cake for Dave's birthday cake. I had a jar in the middle of it and put dry ice in it to look like it was smoking.

I made chocolate covered cupcakes to thank everyone for coming.

No comments: