Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1st Batch of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies...





















So my friend Annie Belliston sent me this recipe saying it was her favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
YUMMY!!! So far my favorite and I have already made 5 different kinds. This recipe is awesome because the LONGER they sit the more MOIST they get! Saweet!!!! But the main reason I like this recipe is because NO OIL OR BUTTER!!! Yae I get to eat more!!! You have to try this recipe! Thanks Annie for the recipe!!!
p.s. I did not use ginger in mine and they still turned out really good.


1 Spice Cake Mix
1/4 Cup flour
2 eggs
1/3 cup applesauce
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ginger
1/2 can pumpkin
1 cup chocolate chips

Stir together and add chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes









3 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

yummm...haha love the pic. of you eating it!

Annie Nielson said...

Hmm, those look pretty darn tasty. I may have to make a batch tomorrow :)

Steve and Jenny Hunter said...

Those look good. I may have to try them. Speaking of good pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, do you remember Pam Wilson's cookies? They were good, if I remember right.