Friday, October 2, 2009

Looking for the Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!!!

So it's that time...pumpkin everything!!! I had a cupcake order for pumpkin cupcakes and with the leftovers I added chocolate chips and boy were they delicious!!! It was a pumpkin chocolate chip cupcake which made me crave of course pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I have made them many many times before and have not been happy with the recipe. I tried another new one and again they were ok but not what I was looking for. My absolute favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cookie is from Albertsons. I know weird, Albertsons, but I love them, so if anyone knows of a recipe similir to theirs I would love to try the recipe. I already have 4 recipes that are so called the "best recipe" ever so I am going to try them all out and let people try them and vote which one they like the best. So give me your recipe so I can try it out. What is October without Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!

2 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

I have a recipe that I got from a lady in Levan. I think they are pretty darn tasty. You'll have to give them a try and see what you think. What is your email address and I'll email the recipe to you?? Or email me at annie@grumpy.com and remind me to send you the recipe.

Unknown said...

Did you ever find the Albertsons pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe? That too is my favorite pumpkin chocolate chip cookie. I love how it's crusty on the outside but plump and moist on the inside. I haven't found a recipe that is close to theirs. If you have, please share.