Monday, October 26, 2009

Annual Halloween Party 2009!!!

The girls and dumb Cassidy in the back :) Angie my twin came too but you probably can't see her she is ying yang sign and ying was her boy friend and she was yang (the white card board) You can only see her eyes.
The boys
Cupcakes that I made :)


Me and Dave...Cowboy and Cowgirl. Thanks for our great friend Brittany we didn't have to purchase a thing for our costumes. Her family had it all. Thanks Brittany!!!
Eric a Pussycat and Tom as super man. These guys are freaking hillarious! Don't you just love their home made costumes! I love it!

So every year we have a Halloween party with our friends and family. It seems like every year the number of guest gets bigger and bigger. This year 33 people and that is with NO kids. It was a costume party of course and our good friends Christie and Ben hosted the party at their house this year. We ate yummy salads and burritos that we all brought, had a scavenger hunt, played games at the house, and ate lots and lots of cupcakes :) We voted on the best costume and "Jessica Simpson" won by a land slide! I didn't get a picture, dangit, but it was our friend Dallas dressed in a short mini skirt, cowboy boots and all. He looked great, if you look in the guy picture you might can see him. Thanks for the great party everyone! Can't wait to have our Annual Christmas Party here now!!!

2 comments:

QT Kiddo said...

Hey Alisha
I just found your blog and wanted to tell you that your cupcakes are awesome. I use to follow your "cravings" blog before I knew it was yours but it stopped working. I never got into making cupcakes but I love to make desserts. I do a line called Ritzy Reasons. Website currently under construction. Do you ever do boutiques or anything and sell your cupcakes? Just wondering.

PS I had no idea that Angela (Ying) was your TWINNER! How cool! :) haha

QT Kiddo said...

Also, I saw this and thought of you! You should totally try these!

http://eatingsuburbia.blogspot.com/2009/07/deceptively-simple-smores-cupcakes.html