Sunday, October 11, 2009

Disneyland AGAIN!!!

Though Dexton was 99% good during the lines at Disney, this was one of the times he was going ape shiz and Dave was trying to calm him down LOL!!!



Best Cousins!!! Kyle, Dexton, and Kamryn

Dexton and Kamryn waiting paitently while everyone else was riding magic mountain.
The haunted mansion which they decorated and transformed for Halloween. I loved it!!!
Inside the haunted mansion
Dexton was so....good on the airplane!!! They say 3rd times a charm, but this is the 5th or 6th time Dexton has been on an airplane and besides when he was a baby this is the 1st time he actually was really good! Yae for Dexton!!!
Dexton watching movies, eating peanuts, and drinking sprites on the airplane ride. Dexton loved looking at the other airplanes out the window. Like father like son :)
K, this is embarrasing but look at Dextons and my nose...we both have the flat, snarly pig noses.
My friends tigger and poo!!! And eeyore Atleast this time Dexton would actually go near the characters but I had to be holding him. Last time he wouldn't go near them without screaming bloody murder.

Ok, so Dexton is 2 and has been to Disney World once, and now has been to Disneyland 4 times!!! Why not??? We are season pass holders, Dexton is FREE till he is 3, we get to fly for FREE, hotels are super cheap because we use our American Express Card points for anything with Travel (hint hint: I would highly recommend if you like to travel to get a AMX card, all your points go to anything with travel) and Dexton absolutly loves it! I wish I could say the same but I don't. If it wasn't for Dexton I probably wouldn't ever go back to Disney again. I get sick on the rides, I don't like to wait 30 min to an hour for a ride I don't even want to go on, I think it's over rated, and Im just not a fan. Sorry Disney lovers, I'm the Disney scrooge! I'm more a cruise/water/beach girl. Though I would love to go on a Disney cruise one day, though I heard it cost a fortune!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Kelly said...

I would of loved to go during Halloween :( So much fun!