Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another attempt...

Another attempt to potty train Dexton... this time I tried something I saw on Dr. Phil. He can only wear underwear, drink a lot of sugary drinks and lots of salty treats to make him thirsty. I do the same with a stuffed animal and pretend his animal has to go potty so every few min. Everytime his animal goes potty on the toilet we have a big party and give him treats! 1st two days went good besides Dexton pooping all over my floor because I caught him so he ran with poop coming out of his butt. He loved to pee standing up hitting cereal but as soon as Dave came home it all went down the drain. He refuses to wear underwear and ONLY wants to wear his diaper. I have a ton of treats and prizes for him sitting in our bathroom counter. He points at them and says "sword if I go poopy?" I tell him yes but he doesn't care. Oh well he will eventually do it...won't he???

No comments: