Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Can you make me some spaghetti?

So wasn't feeling the greatest a while back so I asked Dave if he could make us some spaghetti.  Well Dave never cooks, he really has no clue how, though he does so much other stuff including DEEP CLEANING the house atleast once a week.  Ok he's a little ocd about a clean house, but who's complaining :)  But anyways I told him step by step what to do and one of the steps was to cut the onions.  Well they were killing his eyes so he got his ski goggles and put them on and finished dinner.  He said it really helped.  I could not stop laughing and had to take a picture!  Thanks Dave for the delicious Spaghetti!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is too funny! Thanks for the laugh.

Lyns said...

Too funny! When I was pregnant with Ava, I would always tell Randy to make sure and have the hamburger cooked before I got home because I couldn't stand the smell! :)

ashjohnson25 said...

That is awesome! Good thinking!

The Mitchell's said...

Hey Dear how are you? You have a darling little family! I love to look at your blog...you always have cute, fun things going on!! You can check out mine at chandlermarianne@blogspot.com :):):)