Friday, February 11, 2011

9 Years!

Aren't we gorgeous!  Oh what a happy couple we are.  That picture was taken almost 7 years ago.  Lets just say moving to Arizona, both working at Chilis, eating at Chilis almost everyday made us gain a few pounds ha ha!  And the best part about it we didn't even notice then we just were madly in love lol.
Well seriously I can't believe it has been 9 years.  Our exact anniversary is on Jan 5th but this year we did not get a chance to celebrate it.  Now it's Feb and we both still have our cards that we have written to each other but haven't had a chance to exchange them.  Hopefully we will soon.  How life changes when you have 2 kiddos.
I love Dave so much!  I seriously pray all the time thanking my heavenly father for sending him into my life.  He has changed me so much!  He loves me for who I am and he has made me love myself for who I am.  He is my rock, my sole mate, my everything.  Thanks Dave for loving me and sticking with me through everything.  I love you Dave!!!

No comments: