Friday, February 11, 2011

Our December 2010


I couldn't believe how behind I was in blogging my family.  So here's a quick summary of our December...
 We have started a new tradition in the Nuttalls home.  We are going to make Santa fresh baked cookies to leave him with a note by Dexton.  Dexton loved it.  He's just like mommy he loves to cook!
 Santa and the Easter Bunny always do the same thing...they leave a trail of candy to the grand presents!
 Santa finished off the milk and cookies.  Dexton loved gathering the candy.
 Because Dave has to work most holidays and it wasn't any different this year we celebrated our Christmas on the 22nd.  We made sure to ask Santa to come early this year but to also visit us at Nana and Papas too.
 That night we went bowling with Dave's sister Kim and her family.  Dexton loved it.
 Angie suprised us from California.  I didn't get a picture dangit but she rang the door bell and when I opened the door there was a huge box wrapped saying to the Nuttalls from Angie.  Dexton went to the box, the box started shaking, Dexton got scared and then Angie jumped out.  Dexton slammed the door and said "that's not a toy!"  Ha ha it was funny.
Angie got Dexton this whole set of toy story characters.  He loved loved it!
 Allie loves her papa
 Angie loves playing practical jokes so she wrapped up some christmas cookies and told Dexton it was his gift.  He opened it and looked so confused and again said "this isn't a toy!"
 New Jammies for Allie.  Couldn't resist to get these clearance $2 Jammies for Allie.  My mom and dad took Dexton to a basketball game a while ago and Dexton saw the refs with whistles and told my dad he wanted one.  So my dad got him one for Christmas.  Thanks dad my ears have been ringing since.
 Christmas Dec. 25th at my parents in Nephi
 Another joke from Angie.  She wrapped up an old dolls head of Kenzies and gave it to her for Christmas.  Dexton was horrified.
 Christmas evening we met up with my sister Jenny and her family to see the movie Tangled.  Dexton loves hanging out with his older cousin Nathan.  Not sure if Nathan loves it ha ha but Dexton is attached to his hip when he is around.  The movie was so so cute!  I loved it!
 Dexton hardly ever holds Allie, sometimes I wonder if he even knows she's alive ha ha.  Which could be a good thing though, he never tries to hurt her whew.  But here he is holding Allie in front of the tree.  He is such a good big brother.
 I LOVE MY KIDS!
 Allie is thinking "I have a headache"
 Sledding??? K so I didn't have a sled and it just snowed so I decided to get a towel and make our own sled.  It was actually pretty fun.  Dexton had a ball.  We also made snow Angels which he thought was so funny.
Angie built a somewhat snowman with Dexton.

No comments: