Sunday, October 17, 2010

Baby Shower

My awesome friends/twin sister/mom threw me a wonderful baby shower for Allie.  They went above and beyond.  It almost got canceled because of Allie, not knowing when she was going to be born.  But she was born on Tuesday and the shower was on for Saturday.
  I love Asian ideas!  My house is decorated in Asian decor and I just recently decorated Allie's bed and her half of the room (which I still need to post pics of) in Asian decor.  So my friends/family knowing that threw me an Asian themed baby shower.  I absolutely loved it!  Thank you so much Tava, Brittany, Angie, and mom for doing this for me!!!



 These cookies oh my gosh were to die for.  Sugar cookies from Flower Girls and Dough Boys located in American Fork.  They also made this beautiful Asian inspired cake which also was fabulous!!!





 Angie made these cute Thank You favors for everyone.  They were a small asian take out box with a chocolate covered fortune cookie inside plus she tied a thank you asian symbol key chain to each box with a baby bottle with baby themed candy hearts.  Isn't she so creative!

No comments: