Sunday, October 17, 2010

Welcome to this world Allie!

 My sister Jenny, McKenzie, and my mom
 Dave's mom
 Dexton has been so good with Allie.  He just loves her so much.  So far he hasn't tried to hurt her.  He likes to hold her and kiss her.  He is such a good big brother.  We're so lucky to have such sweet kids!

 Dave didn't hold Allie till she was 3 or 4 days old.  He hated all the cords and didn't want to hurt her.  It's so funny how different he is already with Allie and Dexton.  With Allie he is way more protective.  She is his little princess.


 8 days in the NICU, finally going home, but not before the car seat check.







Look how small she is laying next to Dave.  They grow up so fast :(

2 comments:

Lyns said...

SOOOOO adorable! What a sweet little thing! Isn't it crazy that you're a mother of TWO?? I promise you that many good times lay ahead. :)

Linzee said...

I totally agree with Dave and the cords. I probably didn't hold Boston as much as I wish I did his first two months of life. The darn oxygen tubes were a hassle, so glad you didn't have to deal with that stuff too long for her first part of life. She is a doll!!