Friday, October 29, 2010

One Month

Allie turned one month yesterday October 28th.
Today she had her one month check up and is doing phenomenal!

At one Month 
  • she has gained weight from 5lbs 8oz to 7lbs 2oz
  • grown from 17 inches to 20 inches (but we're pretty sure they measured her wrong at birth)
  • she stays awake longer during the day
  • She can hold her head up strong
For a 34 weeker she is so strong.  Her doctor/my father n'law says she is doing amazing for being so early.  We are so lucky and blessed to have her.  It makes me so sad to see how much she has grown.  I really try hard to cherish every moment in Allie's and Dexton's life.  I don't want to look back one day and wish I did more while they were young.  I love you Allie, your my sweet little baby. 

 Dexton absolutely loves his little sister.  He has never once tried to hurt her.  He actually thought the other day I was sitting on her and panicked and yelled "Mom get off her, your hurting her!"  What a big brother.  He always is kissing her on the forehead and petting her feet (that's because we told him he could only touch her feet hee hee) He defiantly loves her and I know he will protect her from dirt bags one day :)


1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe she is already one month! How adorable is Dexton. I love that he is so protective