Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Best Dad ever!

My dad is diabetic so for his birthday "cake" I got him these chocolate coconut macaroons from a health food store that are sugar free and I also got him a gift basket full of sugar free yummies.
On October 24, 1953 a great person was born...my dad!
I have the best dad ever and I am so fortunate that I was adopted by this great man.  I can't imagine what my life would be like if he wasn't my dad.  Everyone that meets my dad loves him.  He gets a long with everyone, maybe too well.  If you ever ask my dad a question plan on talking to him for at least 30 min.  He loves to explain everything.  Like his friend Fred tells me "Your dad knows everything about everything."  which he truly does and if he doesn't you bet he will find out for you.  My dad is one of the kindest, helpful, loving people I know.  In my entire life I have never once not seen him without him giving me at least 2 to 3 hugs and that might be in a 5 minute hello.  My dad is always helping everyone.  It doesn't matter who you are he is always willing to help you.  Not only is my dad the best dad he is also the best papa in the world.  All of the grand kids just love him to death.  They can't wait to see him and they can't wait to play with him, he is the big teddy bear in their eyes!  I could go on and on why my dad is the best!  I love you Dad and hope you have the best birthday ever!!!

No comments: